This recipe would have to be one of my favourites to whip out when entertaining. I've even been ballsy enough to give it to someone who hates coriander - no complaints.
This one does need a small amount of pre thought as the cashews need to be soaked. There is a last minute option of soaking the cashews in boiling hot water for an hour instead of overnight in room temperate water, the dip will just be a crunchier texture instead of creamy. Have fun!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 cup of soaked cashews (overnight)
- 1/2 cup of fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic (depending on your love for it)
- Juice of 1/2 or whole lemon
- Salt to taste
HOW TO DO IT:
1. Drain cashews
2. Throw all ingredients in blender
4. Use your taste buds to adjust if need be